Using Real-time Prescription and Insurance Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum (RFA PS 19 003)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Using Real-time Prescription and Insurance Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.941.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 22, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM
Previous opportunity: U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA PS 19 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 19 007||Geriatrics Academic Career Award Program|
|HRSA 19 023||Rural Veterans Health Access Program|
|HRSA 19 058||Leadership in Family and Professional Partnerships|
|DOS APSGP FY19 001||U.S. Ambassador’s PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2018-2019|
|DOS UGA SMGCG FY18||PEPFAR Uganda Community Grants to Combat HIV/AIDS|
|HRSA 19 081||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Planning|
|HRSA 19 047||Reimbursement of Travel and Subsistence Expenses toward Living Organ Donation|
|72052019RFA00001||Improved Health and Nutrition Activity|
|HRSA 19 022||Rural Health Innovation and Transformation Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 19 040||Capacity Building in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program to Support Innovative Program Model Replication|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA CSSG 0311||2019 Empowering Older Adults and Adults with Disabilities through Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs Financed by the Prevention and Public Health Fund|
|HRSA 19 086||Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care Program|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA FPSG 0312||2019 Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Program|
|RFA CK 19 004||Study to Assess the Risk of Blood Borne Transmission of Classic Forms of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD)|
|RFA CK 19 002||Quantifying Contact Rates and Mixing Patterns in Workers in Non-healthcare Work Settings in the United States and Modeling the Effect of Workplace Social Distancing Measures in Reducing Influenza Transmission|
|RFA TS 19 001||Identify and Evaluate Potential Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)|
|HRSA 19 088||Rural Residency Planning and Development Program|
|CMS 1Y1 19 001||Healthy Kids 2019|
|HRSA 19 021||National Rural Health Policy, Community, and Collaboration Program|
|SM 19 010||National Center of Excellence for Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA PS 19 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: