Apply for PAS LUS AFCP2019
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Zambia in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.025.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 05, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Using Real-time Prescription and Insurance Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum
Previous opportunity: Samoan Traditional Use Study
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS LUS AFCP2019
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS LUS AFCP2019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS LUS CULTURAL FY19||U.S. Embassy Lusaka PAS Annual Program Statement|
|NEAPS1808||NEA Shakespeare in American Communities, FY2019|
|DOS MEX PD DF 2019 02||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|DOS MEX PD DF 2019 01||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Small Grants Program|
|DOS PAS SLO 2019 002||FY 2019 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program|
|SFOP0005586||Official U.S. Presentation at the 17th International Architecture Exhibition, Venice, Italy, May through November, 2020|
|SFOP0005596||Official U.S. Presentation at the 17th International Architecture Exhibition|
|DOSRUS 19 CA 003||FY 2019 U.S. Subject Matter Experts|
|DOSRUS19CA004||FY 2019 Cultural Programming Support|
|DOS JHB 201901||Black History Month Performance Program 2020|
|P19AS00167||Ford¿s Theatre Performing Arts 2019 Season|
|CMR 2019 PD 0001||Comic Series and Graphic Novel to Combat Violent Extremism|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 19 0002||Annual Program Statement for Public Affairs Cultural and Educational Programs|
|P19AS00190||National Symphony Orchestra Capitol Concerts Series|
|DOS PAS SLO 2019 04||FY 2019 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 20 0002||Annual Program Statement for Public Affairs Cultural and Educational Programs|
|2020NEA01ORAGRANTS||NEA Research Grants in the Arts, FY2021|
|DOS PAS SLO 2020 002||Y 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 05||FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Preserving the Olympic and Paralympic Legacy through the Arts|
|ASMARA PD 2020||Public Diplomacy Grants for Asmara, Eritrea|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS LUS AFCP2019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.