Apply for MWI ASSHF FY18
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Malawi in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S. Embassy Lilongwe" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.700.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 05, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Expansion of Practitioner Education
Previous opportunity: Fulbright Program in Hong Kong & Macau
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for MWI ASSHF FY18
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MWI ASSHF FY18) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AF ESF CY2019 GR SSH 06010701||Ambassador's Special Self Help Program|
|NPS DOIP19AC00587||FY2019 Implementation of Management Plan|
|F19AS00262||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|P19AS00312||Community Volunteer Ambassador Program|
|CDFI 2019 CMF||Fiscal Year 2019 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
|VA GRANTS NCA FY2020||VETERANS CEMETERY GRANTS PROGRAM|
|P19AS00372||Groundwork Indy Capacity Building|
|P19AS00378||Groundwork Southcoast Capacity Building|
|NPS 19 NERO 0089||Crossroads of the American Revolution NHA|
|NPS 19 NERO 0095||Musconetcong River Comprehensive Management Plan Implement|
|P19AS00496||Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) National Historic Landmark Nomination|
|NPS 19 NERO 0125||Public Matters: Lowell's Emerging Leaders|
|72061519APS00003||Kaunti Kuimarisha Uendelevu - Strengthening County Sustainability|
|NPS 19 NERO 0131||Shenandoah Valley Battlefields National Historic District|
|NPS 19 NERO 0132||Susquehanna National Heritage Area|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MWI ASSHF FY18", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.