Expansion of Practitioner Education (FG 19 001)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Expansion of Practitioner Education" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Evaluation of Juvenile Corrections Executive Leadership Training, FY 2019
Previous opportunity: U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S. Embassy Lilongwe
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FG 19 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA AG 20 019||Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Centers (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 20 016||Service Area Competition|
|TI 19 012||Tribal Opioid Response Grants|
|72067319RFA00002||USAID/Namibia Key Populations - Strengthening Technical Assistance and Response for Sustainable HIV Prevention and Treatment (KP-STAR) Activity|
|FG 19 002||Mental and Substance Use Disorder Practitioner Data|
|CDC RFA IP19 1902||Influenza Surveillance Networks and Response to Avian, Pandemic, and Seasonal Influenza by National Health Authorities Outside the United States|
|CDC RFA PS19 1906||Strategic Partnerships and Planning to Support Ending the HIV Epidemic in the United States|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOD DNHC 0362||Human Dignity and Civil Rights for People with Disabilities|
|RFI 72061119CA000ZH||Draft Program Description for the Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activity|
|HRSA 20 011||Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) Program|
|NAP AX 19 002||Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) USA Cooperative Agreement Program|
|FG 19 003||Mental and Substance Use Disorders Prevalence Study|
|CDC RFA OT16 16010401SUPP19||Strengthening the Public Health System in the U.S.-Affiliated Pacific Islands|
|CMS 2C2 19 001||Substance Use Disorder Prevention that Promotes Opioid Recovery and Treatment for Patients and Communities (SUPPORT) Act: Section 1003 Demonstration Project to Increase Substance Use Provider Capacity|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FG 19 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: