Apply for ED GRANTS 100520 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Centers of Excellence for Veteran Student Success Program CFDA Numbers 84.116G" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.116.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 05, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 04, 2020 Applications Available October 5, 2020. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications November 4, 2020. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review January 4, 2021. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Kelly Harris, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 268-30, Washington, DC 20202. Telephone (202) 453- 7346. Email Kelly.Harris@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 100520 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 100520 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFI 72065620 AGE||USAID ADVANCING GIRLS EDUCATION|
|DE FOA 0002368||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program - Tribal Education Partnership Program|
|G21AS00005||The Educational Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 100520 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.