Apply for ED GRANTS 100520 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Centers of Excellence for Veteran Student Success Program CFDA Numbers 84.116G" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.116.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 05, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 04, 2020 Applications Available October 5, 2020. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications November 4, 2020. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review January 4, 2021. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Kelly Harris, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 268-30, Washington, DC 20202. Telephone (202) 453- 7346. Email Kelly.Harris@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Michigan
Previous opportunity: DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 100520 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 100520 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFI 72065620 AGE||USAID ADVANCING GIRLS EDUCATION|
|DE FOA 0002368||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program - Tribal Education Partnership Program|
|G21AS00005||The Educational Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|72053820APS00001||St. Lucia ConnectEd under YouthPower 2 (YP2)|
|72049721RFI00002||USAID Indonesia - Higher Education Partnership Initiative (HEPI)|
|ED GRANTS 110920 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Career and Educational Pathways Exploration System Program Assistance Listing Number 84.116C|
|72068521APS00003||USAID /Sahel Regional Office _Nafoore addendum under 7200AA20APS00007|
|NNH21ZHA003C||MUREP/SMD Research Ocean Biology and Biogeochemistry (OCEAN)|
|PAS SINGAPORE FY21 001||EducationUSA Singapore Partnership|
|ED GRANTS 112320 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): High School Equivalency Program (HEP) Assistance Listing Number 84.141A|
|ED GRANTS 112320 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) Assistance Listing Number 84.149A|
|ED GRANTS 113020 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Native American Career and Technical Education Program (NACTEP) Assistance Listing Number 84.101A|
|PAS JAKARTA FY21 02||2021 Academic Writing Center Support Funds Program|
|ED GRANTS 121120 001||OSERS-OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Improving Retention of Special Education Teachers and Early Intervention Personnel CFDA Number 84.325P|
|DRAFTPD HIGHEREDUCATION||USAID Partnership for Higher Education Reform|
|ED GRANTS 121820 001||Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA): Native American and Alaska Native Children in School (NAM) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.365C|
|ED GRANTS 122220 001||OSERS: OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities Program: Stepping-up Technology Implementation Assistance Listing Number 84.327S|
|ED GRANTS 122320 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS) Assistance Listing Number 84.250N|
|ED GRANTS 122820 001||for Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Talent Search Program Assistance Listing Number 84.044A|
|ED GRANTS 122920 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP): for State Personnel Development Grants (SPDG) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.323A|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 100520 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.