Fox River NRDA (F17AS00115)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fox River NRDA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.658.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 27, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 06, 2017 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source grant to the Brown County Land and Water Conservation Department under justification 505DM 2.14 B 2 and 4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cultural Landscapes, Historic Structures and Interpretation Interns
Previous opportunity: Strengthening the HIV Services Quality Improvement and Quality Management Systems of the Ethiopian Federal Ministry of Health, Regional Health Bureaus, and Public Health Facilities under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00115) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOIP17AC00057||Disease Analysis for Big Horn Sheep - BADL|
|F17AS00131||Team Rubicon Heavy Equipment Safety Training Program|
|F17AS00132||USFWS Heritage Comittee Strategic Plan Support|
|USDANRCSPA1701||Pennsylvania 2017 Conservation Innovation Grants|
|F17AS00134||Engaging Youth in Conservation|
|L17AS00035||BLM Alaska - 2017 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Public Lands|
|P17AS00103||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|F17AS00137||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|F17AS00138||VISTA Intern at Alligator River NWR|
|USGS 17 FA 0079||Notice of Intent|
|F17AS00145||Monarch Joint Venture Program Support|
|BOR GP 17 0001||Bureau of Reclamation, Wyoming Area Office Water Conservation Field Services Program|
|BOR MP 17 N010||Integrated Modeling Tool|
|P17AS00105||Planning and Schematic Design Support for the Alcatraz Ferry Embarkation Plan/EIS|
|P17AS00107||Implementation of the Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|P17AS00106||Protect Mexican blindcat by prioritizing inventories of cave ecosystems|
|P17AS00108||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|F17AS00151||National Wildlife Refuges Friends Support Program|
|P17AS00111||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00115", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: