Cultural Landscapes, Historic Structures and Interpretation Interns (P17AS00126)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cultural Landscapes, Historic Structures and Interpretation Interns" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for application. This is a notice of intent of a restricted award..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $9,840.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Grants to Local Educational Agencies for Military-Connected Academic and Support Programs
Previous opportunity: Fox River NRDA
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00126) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA 176 17 000002||USAID Enrichining Youth for Tomorrow|
|HE1254 17 R 9999||Grants to Local Educational Agencies for Military-Connected Academic and Support Programs|
|P17AS00131||Play, Learn, Serve, Work Summer Camp Program 2017|
|SVM700 17 PAS 004||The Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program (TEA) 2018|
|NPS DOIP17AC00216||Conservation Interns for Kennel projects in Denali National Park and Preserve.|
|P17AS00143||ACE Interpretation and Resource Management Positions|
|ND NOFO 17 100||All India Access Camp|
|P17AS00144||Interpretive Youth Interns|
|P17AS00146||Youth Employment and Education Programming at Fort McHenry NMHS and Hampton NHS|
|ED GRANTS 032717 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity through Quality Charter Schools Program: Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities CFDA Number 84.354A|
|ED GRANTS 032717 002||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to State Entities CFDA Number 84.282A|
|NPS DOIP17AC00213||Conservation Intern for Education projects at Fairbanks Interagency Visitor Center’s Division of Interpretation and Education.|
|P17AS00150||Youth Programming Spindle City Corps, 2017 Maintenance Teams|
|NEAAC ACBURGR 17 006||Leaders for Democracy Fellowships|
|P17AS00153||FY 17 Preserve America Youth Summit at PAIS/PAAL, PETR and FLFO|
|NPS 17 NERO 0028||Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership|
|SVM700 17 PAS 005||The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2018|
|P17AS00165||Youth Programming Spindle City Corps, 2017: Community Action Team|
|P17AS00166||Cape Cod National Seashore; Natural Resource Management and Science (NRMS) ACE Intern Positions PO-135822, 135819, and 135816|
|P17AS00168||Cultural Landscape Preservation and Education|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00126", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: