Apply for DE FOA 0002604
- The Department of Energy, Idaho Field Office in the energy, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Staff Support for Regional State Engagement with the U.S. Department of Energy - Office of Integrated Waste Management on Radioactive Materials Transportation Planning" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.121.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 13, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 02, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Environment
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2021 Presidential Residence Protection Assistance Grant (PRPA)
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Support of the National Estuary Program Watersheds Grant
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002604
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002604", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.