Apply for SNU700 FY18 PAS 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Nicaragua in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Managua Annual Program Statement - PAS Small Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 23, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 29, 2018 Submit all application packages to ManaguaIRC@state.gov only. It is required to submit the full application package. No application package will be accepted after June 29, 2018..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: DRL Labor Programs to Combat Slavery in West Africa
Previous opportunity: FY 18 American Battlefield Protection Program Battlefield Preservation Planning Project Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SNU700 FY18 PAS 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SNU700 FY18 PAS 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOI 18 ABLI 20140996||ABLI Interpretation Interns|
|P18AS00009||Heritage Management Assistance Agreement|
|P18AS00015||Education Center for Children of Yellowstone National Park|
|ED GRANTS 092017 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Promise Neighborhoods Program CFDA Number 84.215N Texas or Louisiana)|
|P18AS00031||Castillo de San Marcos: Interpreting Tribal Heritage at Fort Marion|
|SSF75018GR0002||2018/2019 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds program|
|P18AS00038||Preservation Work Experience|
|RFI 492 18 OED 001||Strengthening Inclusive Education for Children in the Philippines|
|F17AS00460||Impacts of Salinity and Turbidity on Early-Life Stage Longfin Smelt|
|72026818RFA00003||Higher Education Scholarships (HES) Program|
|P18AS00042||Provide Interns to Assist HPTC with Architectural Assessments at MALU|
|PAS CHISINAU FY18 01||Media Grants Program|
|P18AS00046||Lees Ferry and Lonely Dell Adaptive Reuse Planning|
|ND NOFO 18 100||The Value of a Liberal Arts Education in the 21st Century|
|ND NOFO 18 102||SHE VLOGS: Video Blogging for Women Entrepreneurs in North India|
|ND NOFO 18 103||Engaging North Indian Youth Leaders|
|M NOFO 18 100||Symposium for International Exchange Alumni from Western India|
|K NOFO 18 100||Regional Security in a Digital Era: Workshop for Media Practitioners and Journalists|
|K NOFO 18 102||Women for Women: Supporting Each Other to Build Sustainable Careers|
|ND NOFO 18 104||Sports Diplomacy Program for Jammu and Kashmir|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SNU700 FY18 PAS 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.