Guinea, Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2019 (DOS CNK FY19 02)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Guinea in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Guinea, Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 20, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Independent school districts, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS CNK FY19 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6200 N 35||Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program|
|P19AS00058||Reduce Deferred Maintenance at Historic Sites within Cane River NHA|
|72016819APS00001||USAID/BiH Localworks (Snaga lokalnog) Activity|
|SFOP0005660||DRL Combatting Elections-related Disinformation and Hate Speech in Sri Lanka|
|SFOP0005659||DRL Supporting Civil Society Advocacy Efforts Towards Reducing Bacha Bazi in Afghanistan|
|CDFI 2019 FATA||Fiscal Year 2019 CDFI Program|
|CDFI 2019 NACA||Fiscal Year 2019 NACA Program|
|DOS COD SSH FY19||Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund|
|FR 6200 N 08||Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (RCB)|
|DOS MSU SSH FY19||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund|
|STI40019GRXXXX||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|72068519APS00001||PREVENTION OF CHILD EARLY AND FORCED MARRIAGE ACTIVITY|
|SFOP0005776||Strengthening Leadership With-in Union Councils to Improve Citizen Responsiveness|
|CDFI 2019 BEA||FY 2019 Bank Enterprise Award Program Application|
|7200 RFI COUNTYAPS 2019 4||KAUNTI KUJITEGEMEA NA KUJISIMAMIA|
|RFI 72011519RFA00007||Election Monitoring and Parliamentary Observation in the Kyrgyz Republic|
|MWI ASSHF FY18||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S. Embassy Lilongwe|
|AF ESF CY2019 GR SSH 06010701||Ambassador's Special Self Help Program|
|NPS DOIP19AC00587||FY2019 Implementation of Management Plan|
|F19AS00262||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS CNK FY19 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: