Apply for DHS 22 GPD 111 07 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP)-Region 7" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.111.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 27, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 29, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: Geographically Separated Unmanned System Challenge
Previous opportunity: Addressing Eating Disorders in Adolescent Girls and the COVID-19 Pandemic
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 22 GPD 111 07 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 22 GPD 111 07 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 22 GPD 111 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP)-Region 9|
|DHS 22 GPD 111 05 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP)-Region 5|
|DHS 22 GPD 111 03 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP)-Region 3|
|720BHA22RFA00003||Minority Serving Institutions (MSI) Humanitarian Fellowship Program|
|DHS 22 CISA 127 NC001||Cybersecurity Education and Training Assistance Program (CETAP): Expansion of a Portable Cybersecurity Education Teacher-Focused Model|
|EP U3R 22 004||Pediatric Disaster Care|
|DHS 22 MT 029 000 98||Fiscal Year 2022 Flood Mitigation Assistance (FMA)|
|EP U3R 22 002||Regional Ebola and Other Special Pathogen Treatment Centers|
|DHS 22 NPD 007 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program (HSPTAP)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 22 GPD 111 07 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.