Apply for HHS 2022 ACF ACYF EV 0112
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children Families - ACYF/FYSB in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Capacity Building and Program Technical Assistance for Family Violence Prevention and Services Act Formula Grantees" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.592.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 05, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 14, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 pm Eastern Standard Time on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Support for 988 Tribal Response Cooperative Agreements
Previous opportunity: Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Culturally Specific Sexual Assault Capacity Building Centers (CSSAC)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2022 ACF ACYF EV 0112
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2022 ACF ACYF EV 0112) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF EV 0164||Native Hawaiian Resource Center on Domestic Violence|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF VE 0165||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Culturally Specific Sexual Assault Capacity Building Centers (CSSAC)|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZZ 0163||Services to Afghan Survivors Impacted by Combat|
|HHS 2022 ACF OCC TA 0002||National Early Care and Education Workforce Center|
|HHS 2022 ACF OCC TP 0001||Preschool Development Grant Birth through Five (PDG B-5) Planning Grant|
|HHS 2022 ACF OCC TP 0180||Preschool Development Grant Birth through Five (PDG B-5) Renewal Grant|
|HHS 2023 ACF ORR ZU 0162||Residential (Long Term Foster Care) Services for Unaccompanied Children|
|HHS 2023 ACL TITLEVI 2301||Funding for Older Americans Act Title VI Native Americans Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2022 ACF ACYF EV 0112", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.