DRL Supporting Justice and Accountability Efforts in Tunisia (DRLA DRLAQM 18 022)
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL Supporting Justice and Accountability Efforts in Tunisia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 22, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Drug Free Communities – Competing Continuation
Previous opportunity: Provide Interns to Assist HPTC with Architectural Assessments at MALU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DRLA DRLAQM 18 022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ECA ECAPEC 18 032||FY 2018 On-Demand Youth Leadership Program|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 025||DRL Countering the Recruitment and Use of Child Soldiers in Yemen|
|SFOP0003922||Masculinity and Violent Extremism in Kenya|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 031||DRL FY17/18 Promoting Human Rights in Nicaragua Solicitation|
|PAS CB 600 18 PAS 0001||U.S. Embassy Phnom Penh PAS Annual Program|
|SCAISB 18 AW 001 01182018||Annual Program Statement - Grants for Sindh and Balochistan, PAS Karachi|
|SCAISB 18 AW 002 01182018||APS Lahore - Grants for Punjab Province|
|SCAISB 18 AW 003 01182018||APS - Grants for Khyber & FATA, U.S. Consulate General Peshawar|
|18CS03||Veterans Treatment Court Enhancement Initiative - Phase II|
|18CS12||Structured Decision Making Framework (SDMF) Site Implementation Project|
|S USMAS 18 CONF 001||USASEAN Relations Think Tank Conference|
|SFOP0003934||2018 Ethiopia and Kenya|
|PAS LIMA FY18 01||U.S. Embassy LIMA PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0003936||2018 South Sudan|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 002||Conservation and Restoration of Heritage Building Complex of Erbil Citadel|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 003||Conservation and Restoration of the Historical and Traditional Hammam (Public Bath) of Erbil Citadel|
|SFOP0003924||Increase Citizen Access to Objective Information in Jordan|
|DHS 17 GPD 044 000 98||Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program, Fire Prevention and Safety Grants|
|SCAISB 18 AW 004 01242018||Media Training and Professional Journalism Development in Pakistan|
|SFOP0003943||2018 Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Niger, and Senegal|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DRLA DRLAQM 18 022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: