Apply for CDC RFA OE20 20010301SUPP23
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CSELS in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CDC-RFA-OE20-2001: Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.322.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 15, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 10, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 pm ET on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: FY 2023 Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)
Previous opportunity: Support for 988 Tribal Response Cooperative Agreements
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA OE20 20010301SUPP23
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA OE20 20010301SUPP23) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 23 023||Service Area Competition|
|72066322RFA00008||USAID//Ethiopia - Quality Healthcare Activity|
|W81XWH 22 DHAPP||Department of Defense HIV/AIDS Prevention Program|
|HRSA 23 004||Preventive Medicine Residency|
|72067422RFA00009||Accelerate TB Elimination & Program Resilience Activity (ACCELERATE 1)|
|HRSA 23 078||Family Engagement and Leadership in Systems of Care|
|CDC RFA CE23 2301||Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA): Achieving Health Equity through Addressing Disparities (AHEAD)|
|72038822RFA00006||USAID’s Community Nutrition and Health Activity|
|RFA TS 23 001||Identify and Evaluate Potential Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)|
|CMS 2J2 23 001||Health Home for Individuals with Chronic Conditions|
|CMS 3J3 23 001||Health Home for Children with Medically Complex Conditions|
|HRSA 23 080||Children’s Safety Network|
|CDC RFA TS 23 0001||ATSDR’s Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure|
|HRSA 23 027||Fiscal Year 2023 Quality Improvement Fund – Maternal Health (QIF-MH)|
|HRSA 23 036||Rural Health Network Development Planning Program|
|HRSA 23 037||Rural Residency Planning and Development (RRPD) Program|
|RFA CE 23 003||Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Preventing Interpersonal Violence Impacting Children and Youth|
|HRSA 23 099||Primary Care Training and Enhancement - Residency Training in Mental and Behavioral Health (PCTE-RTMB)|
|72052122RFA00008||Sustaining Impact for Youth|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA OE20 20010301SUPP23", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.