Apply for DE FOA 0002405
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ADVANCED COAL WASTE PROCESSING: PRODUCTION OF COAL-ENHANCED FILAMENTS OR RESINS FOR ADVANCED MANUFACTURING AND RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF COAL-DERIVED GRAPHITE" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 16, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 2021 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Mogadishu Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002405
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002405) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002515||Carbon Capture Research and Development For Natural Gas and Industrial Point Sources and Front End Engineering Design Studies for Carbon Capture Systems at Industrial Facilities and Natural Gas Plants.|
|DE FOA 0002491||U.S. Industry Opportunities for Uranium Production Technology Development|
|DE FOA 0002472||ASSISTING FEDERAL FACILITIES WITH ENERGY CONSERVATION TECHNOLOGIES (AFFECT) 2021|
|DE FOA 0002524||Opportunities to Improve Geothermal Technology Cost and Performance Modeling Request for Information (RFI)|
|DE FOA 0002498||Innovative Methods to Control Hydraulic Properties of Enhanced Geothermal Systems|
|DE FOA 0002513||SolSmart Program Management|
|DE FOA 0002457||STEWARDSHIP SCIENCE ACADEMIC ALLIANCES PROGRAM|
|DE FOA 0002539||RFI: Technical Research Opportunities for Photovoltaic System End of Life Management|
|DE FOA 0002473||DE-FOA-0002473: Single-Use Plastics Recycling (SUPR)|
|DE FOA 0002529||Request for Information (RFI) on Hydrogen Program’s Demonstration Opportunities aligned with HyShot Initiative|
|DE FOA 0002540||RFI: Inclusive Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Climate Technology|
|DE FOA 0002525||Wells of Opportunity (WOO): Amplify II & ReAmplify|
|DE FOA 0002549||DE-FOA-0002549: REQUEST FOR INFORMATION|
|DE FOA 0002511||Request for Information: Section 242 Hydroelectric Incentive Payments Updated Definitions|
|DE FOA 0002548||Request for Information- Energysheds: Exploring Place-Based Generation|
|DE FOA 0002415||Advancing Wave Energy Technologies through Open Water Testing at PacWave|
|DE FOA 0002541||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002417|
|DE FOA 0002544||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002543 Advanced Building Construction (ABC) - 2021|
|DE FOA 0002553||DE-FOA-0002553: FY21 Advanced Manufacturing Office Multi-Topic FOA|
|21JD08||Massachusetts Staffing Project, Phase II.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002405", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.