Apply for SFOP0008251
- The Department of State, Office to Monitor-Combat Trafficking in Persons in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2021 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity - Statement of Interest" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.019.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 02, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Water Governance for Sindh Activity
Previous opportunity: Region IX Wetland Program Development Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008251
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008251) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|7200AA21RFA00023||Strengthening Natural Resources Safeguards for Large-Scale Linear Infrastructure in Asia (SNRS)|
|PAS LAPAZ FY21 3||Emerging Leaders TechCamp 2022|
|PAS COL 2021 ASACM||Administrative Support – American Center in Maldives|
|PAS MON FY21 04||Moving Forward Together Radio Program Producer|
|21AD03||Correctional History Preservation Presentation|
|21AD02||Corrections Podcast Series|
|21JD13||Indian Country Jails-Training and Related Assistance|
|HQ003421NOFOVMIA0001||Vietnamese Personnel Missing in Action Cooperative Program|
|NOI ILAB 21 08||Strengthening Decent Work in the Fishing Sector in South America|
|AFMDG 21 02||Building a Regional Community of Practice Against Illegal, Unreported, and Unregulated Fishing (IUUF)|
|AFPRA FY21 06||Design and Implementation of the English Access Microscholarship Programs on the island of Sal in Cabo Verde|
|PAS MON FY21 05||Liberia Literacy Promotion Programs|
|AFKAM FY21 04||Emerging Community Leaders Training Program|
|NSS ODEP 21 01||Notice of Sources Sought for operation and maintenance of the Job Accommodation Network (JAN)|
|RFI WGS 2021 0001||Water Governance for Sindh Activity|
|72011121RFA00002||Armenia Civics for Engagement activity|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2022 2006908||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program)|
|FOA ILAB 21 07||Supporting Progress on Labor Standards in the Democratic Republic of the Congo|
|72016921RFA00005||Civil Society Resilience Strengthening activity in Serbia|
|SFOP0008284||Counterterrorism Strategic Communications|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008251", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.